- Original circulated coin - 53 years old
- The sixpenny bit, was a coin worth one fortieth of a pound sterling
- The first sixpences were minted in 1551, during the reign of Edward VI.
- High quality item professionally packaged with backing card, cello wrap and hard backed envelope. Sent within 24 hours
- Collectors item. Perfect for collections, gifts, souvenirs, school projects, arts and crafts and enthusiasts
A Circulated Sixpence / Six pence 6p issued in 1962 in Great Britain by The Royal Mint. Please note that we have chosen 2 coins from our stock at random for the product image. As these coins are circulated, and of a certain age, your coin may differ slightly from the one pictured, however we try to keep our product images as close to the grade of the coin as possible and your coin will be of a similar grade. We pack all of our collectable coins in a bubble wrap jiffy envelope or hard backed C5 envelope with backing card so that they reach you in perfect condition. Our coins are perfect for collecting and are also excellent as a souvenir or gift.
|Item Weight||18.1 g|
|Package Dimensions||6.6 x 6 x 0.5 cm|