- Original Uncirculated coin - 42 years old
- From the Reign of Elizabeth II.
- United Kingdom's accession to the European Economic Community. The inscription "50 PENCE" and the date of the year, surrounded by nine hands, symbolising the nine members of the Community, clasping one another in a mutual gesture of trust, assistance and friendship. Designed by David Wynne
- High quality item professionally packaged with backing card, cello wrap and hard backed envelope. Sent within 24 hours
- Collectors item. Perfect for collections, gifts, souvenirs, school projects, arts and crafts and enthusiasts
Uncirculated Fifty Pence / 50p in collectible condition, issued in 1973 in Great Britain by The Royal Mint. Please note that we have chosen 2 coins from our stock at random for the product image. As these coins are circulated, and of a certain age, your coin may differ slightly from the one pictured, however we try to keep our product images as close to the grade of the coin as possible and your coin will be of a similar grade. We pack all of our collectable coins in coin pouches or capsules attached to backing card, and ship them in a hard backed C5 envelope so that they reach you in perfect condition. Our coins are perfect for collecting and are also excellent as a souvenir or gift.
|Manufacturer recommended age:||6 years and up|
|Remote Control Included?||No|