- Hydromol Bath & Shower Emollient is used topically for the management of "dry skin", a feature present in all forms of dermatitis/eczema and all degrees of icthyosis and senile pruritus.
- Can be used daily in the bath or shower, and is suitable for infants
- Combination of emollients and skin conditioner are designed to relieve itching, to lubricate and soften the skin
- Free from preservatives, colours, fragrances and Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS)
- Leaves less oil on the bath compared to some commonly used emollients
An emollient bath additive and soap substitute that leaves less residue on the bath than our other leading competitors. This product is part of the Alliance Pharmaceuticals portfolio. Alliance Pharma plc is an AIM listed specialty pharmaceutical company. The Company has sales in more than 100 countries worldwide via direct sales, joint ventures and a network of distributors.