- Kneipp Mint and Eucalyptus Bath Salts clear and stimulate the senses.
- Made with valuable eucalyptus essential oil, use in a warm hot bath during the cold and flu season for sinus relief.
- 2013 Harper's Bazaar Beauty Hot 100 Award Winner.
- Kneipp is a completely natural body and skincare brand, from head to toe.
- All products are made in Germany and contain no paraffin, silicone or mineral oils.
Now over 120 years old, Kneipp was founded in 1891 by Priest, Sebastian Kneipp. Sebastian, cured himself from tuberculosis using the very nature around him and devoted the rest of his life to studying the healing power of water, plants and herbs. And so the Kneipp bath and body range was born. The extensive Kneipp range consists of plant based Herbal Baths with only the purest natural herbs, soothing and effective Herbal Body Washes, exfoliating and toning Thermal Spring Bath Salts, which are sourced from an ancient underground salt water sea, the best-known medical plant, Arnica Body Care and the natural skincare range New Energy.
SODIUM CHLORIDE, EUCALYPTUS GLOBULUS LEAF OIL, SODIUM METHYL OLEOYL TAURATE, SODIUM CARBONATE, POLYSORBATE 20, LIMONENESee all Product description