- 100% pure, cold pressed Castor Oil
- Castor Oil helps improve the appearance of your hair, nails, eyelashes and eyebrows, and can be used as a body moisturiser and for body massage
- Apply Castor Oil on wet eyelashes or eyebrows.
- Our Castor Oil is typically rich in palmitic, stearic, oleic and linoleic acids
- Not tested on animals and vegan friendly. Packaged using sustainable paper and cardboard. Kind to you and the environment
Castor Oil is rich in essential fatty acids and is used for all over body nourishing and hydration. It has a honey-like texture, which is thicker than Jojoba and Grapeseed Oil. The Oil is widely used to strengthen dry hair and may help improve shine, prevent split ends and promote hair growth. Combined with Coconut Oil and used on the eye area, it may help reduce dark circles and bags under your eyes.
All vegetable oils & fats are 100% fat and are generally high in calories (on average about 120 calories per tablespoon). Vegetable oils are often used in food preparation for salad dressings, cooking, frying, baking, sauces and marinades. As a general guide, virgin and unrefined oils have more of the oil's natural flavour and lend themselves well for use in cold dishes. Refined oils generally have longer shelf lives and may have a higher smoke point and therefore be better for high heat cooking, but this varies depending on the type of oil. Each oil has its own distinct flavour and nutrient and Fatty Acid composition, so each oil may be used for different purposes depending on your need. It is recommended to seek medical advice before ingesting castor oil.