- Oilatum cream is an emollient (softening, soothing agent)
- Used in the treatment of atopic eczema, contact dermatitis, senile pruritis and dry sensitive skin including ichthyosis
- It helps to moisturise the skin after washing
- Suitable for people allergic to lanolin
- Soothes, softens and rehydrates
- Relieves itching
- Especially beneficial after washing
- Fragrance free
- Suitable for children, adults and the elderly
Oilatum cream is an emollient cream for eczema and itchy irritating dry skin conditions. It will help to moisturize the skin after washing and is suitable for people allergic to lanolin. It is fragrance free. It relieves itching and is suitable for children, adults and the elderly.
Active Ingredients: Light Liquid Paraffin 6.0% w/w, White Soft Paraffin 15.0% w/w.
Other Ingredients: Macrogol 1000 Monostearate, Cetostearyl Alcohol, Glycerol, Potassium Sorbate, Benzyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Povidone K29-32, Purified Water.