- It contains 58MM flower tulip umbrella rubber + 58MM
- Compatible with Canon Rebel (T5i T4i T3i T3 T2i T1i XSi XTi XT SL1), Canon EOS (700D 650D 600D 550D 500D 450D 400D 350D 300D 1100D 100D 60D); Nikon D3300 D3200 D3100 D3000 D5200 D5100 D5000; Pentax, Sony; Sigma and other camera with 58mm filter size
- Rubber lens hood provides additional protection from bumps or scratches due to shock-absorbing rubber. Soft yet robust, with flexibility and protection.
- The addition of a backlight can help you prevent these circles of light. The images can accompany where a strong light source is outside the frame.
* TOOGOO is a registered trademark. ONLY Authorized seller of TOOGOO can sell under TOOGOO listings. Our products will enhance your experience to unparalleled inspiration.
TOOGOO (R) 58MM Lens Hood Set (type of screw in flower umbrella + flip sunshade) for Canon; Nikon; Pentax, Sony; Sigma and Other Camera with 58mm Filter Size
3-in-1 Folding Design:
Extension total length for use with a telephoto lens.
Collapse halfway for wide angle shooting
Fully collaps or macro photography for the easy and compact storage characteristics of a screw ring, metal bracket for easy connection to your lens or filter.
Designed for a firm and secure fit. Without warpage or thread.
Double screw assembly also allows you to place caps, filters or other accessories on the bonnet without removing the hood first.
58 mm Type of Flower Umbrella
Tulip shape design allows greater versatility. Ideal for standard or zoom lenses.
Easy screw mounting lens hood directly to your lens or filter to use.
It has a rear mounting ring that allows users to rotate the cover in any direction and capture the exact amount of shading desired.
Lens hoods also have an advantage to protect the lens from bumps or scratches.
NOTE: Only the dimmer is not included with the camera.
1 x umbrella
1 x umbrella tulip flower
Note: Light shooting and different displays may cause the color of the item in the picture a little different from the real thing. The measurement allowed error is +/- 1-3cm.