- Lens hoods are primarily designed to prevent unwanted stray light from entering the lens by extending and shading the end of the lens , shelter the interference of the lateral light source to improve your contrast and image quality.
- Designed with camera mount and with no dark corners; reversible.Light and portable, easy to install and carry.
- It can prevent accidental damage to the lens, also avoid accidental finger touch to the lens surface; to some extent to prevent sand, rain and snow for lens as well.
- Package include: 1x Lens Hood
1. Screw design, can be directly mounted on the lens or UV lens with screw on both sides and other filter lenses;
2. Easy to carry, can install UV lens and lens cover after installing the lens hood.
Lens hood is a photographic accessory that is commonly used to cover in front of the camera lens, this hood has universal screw, which can be used as long as the lens diameter is the same as hood diameter.
1. Product Type: Camera Hood;
2. Interface type: screw mouth;
3. Applicable lens:
62mm 67mm 72mm 77mm 82mm (for Nikon, Canon, Sony, Minolta, Pentax, Olympus, Fuji ,Kodak, Tamron, Tokina, Sigma, Vivitar and other brands corresponding to the caliber of the lens)
4. Material: ABS plastic;
5. Colour: Black;
6. Main features: inhibition of halo, avoiding stray light, blocking ash and sand, avoiding collision lens, protecting the lens;
Packaging accessories: 1 x hood