- A well known salt used for muscle relaxation, sports injuries and recovery in the bath
- Sulphate is essential for many biological processes
- It helps to flush toxins and form proteins in joints, brain tissue and mucin proteins
- Easy way to increase the body's levels of both magnesium and sulphate
- Suitable after high impact sports or repetitive sports
Epsom salt is made up of magnesium and sulphate, which can help improve health in many ways. A lack of magnesium which helps regulate the activity of more than 300 enzymes in the body can contribute to high blood pressure, hyperactivity, heart problems and other health issues, doctors warn.
Sulphate is essential for many biological processes. It helps to flush toxins and form proteins in joints, brain tissue and mucin proteins. Epsom salt bath is a safe, easy way to increase the body's levels of both magnesium and sulphate. Great after high impact sports or repetitive sports where strains can occur. Available in 1 kg pouch.
Please be aware that unless expressly indicated otherwise, product packaging may vary from what is shown on this listing. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our listing. Please always read the labels, warning and directions provided before using or consuming the product.See all Product description
|Item Weight||998 g|