- 4 Safe Area and Auxiliary Line: You can select scale of safe area from 80% , 85% , 90% , 93% and 96% in the monitor system to make perfect layout. 3 classic auxiliary line ratios and 5 auxiliary line colors are also provided for you to choose freely.
- Flexible Installation: Designed with two 1/4" threaded holes, ZHIYUN Trans Mount Display monitor can be mounted on any appropriate location, catering to different shooting angles.
- 3.5mm Headphone Jack: The monitor can connects the headphone through 3.5 mm headphone jack to check sound reception, grasping real time audio effect.
- 3-color Focus Peaking: ZHIYUN TransMount 5.5" Display Monitor comes with red , green and blue peaking Focus Assist, detecting focus fast to shoot ideal scenes.
ZHIYUN Crane 2 TransMount 5.5" Display Monitor
Screen Size: 5.5"
Resolution: 1920(W) X 1080(H)
On Screen Display: 120.96(W) X 68.04(H)mm
Screen Ratio: 16:9
Contrast Ratio: 1000:1
View Angle: 160°/ 160°（H/V）
Signal Interface: HDMI
Input Voltage: DC 7-24V
Power Consumption: ≤9W Typ
Operating Temperature: 0-60℃
External Dimension: 148*99*22mm
HDMI Signal Format:
720*480i & 720*480p @ 59.94,60Hz
720*576i & 720*576p @ 50Hz
1280*720p @ 50,59.94,60Hz
1920*1080i @ 50,59.94,60Hz
1920*1080psf @ 24,25,29.97,30,50,59.94,60Hz
3840*2160p @ 24,25,30Hz
4096*2160p @ 24Hz
1 x Zhiyun 5.5" Display Monitor
1 x Sunshade
1 x Hood
2 x HDMI Cable Silicone Case
1 x Clinch Bag
1 x Zhiyun Micro HDMI Cable (ZW-Micro-HDMI-001)
1 x Zhiyun Mini HDMI Cable (ZW-Mini-HDMI-001)
1 x Power Cord (ZW-DC-001)
1. Protect the monitor from dust, oil or sun exposure environment.
2. Dot not open or operate the monitor during driving for your safety.
3. Do not hit or crush the monitor screen that may result in malfunction.
4. Dot not use cleanser to clean the monitor, soft cloth is recommended for cleaning.
5. Do not leave the monitor in the rain or near a source of moisture to avoid short-circuit.
6. Do not take part the monitor and repair it by yourself, please disconnect the monitor immediately and contact us if any problem occurs.